The Fault Report system now uses a JIRA database.
Note: Clicking on the above links will open the default mail client. Use your preferred email client, with the above email address.
- In the subject write a brief summary of the problem.
- In the body of the email, describe the request or problem with as much information as possible, including details like:
- Your observing location
- OPAL project ID
- Time problem occurred (include the timezone)
- Your contact phone number
- Screenshots (if necessary) can be added as email attachments
It is also possible to submit faults through a web based form: details can be found on the Parkes Support page here.
Someone will contact you if more details are needed.
Updated: Stacy Mader (27-May-2020)
Original: Stacy Mader (3-Dec-2017)